Termination is relieving an employee from his position, settling all the dues, and adjusting if any deduction is applicable.
TO TERMINATE THE EMPLOYEE #
- Navigate to Employees
- Click on the edit of any employee.
- Click on Termination details.
- Enter the “Notice period start date” and “Notice period end date”.
- Enter the exact date of the employee’s last working day at the “Termination Date”.
- Then, you can either choose the termination reason from the list of termination reasons or create a new reason by tapping the “+” button provided on the termination reason field.
- Enter the “Final settlement” date, the date on which you want to pay the full and final settlement (or) the date on which the employee will get the full and final settlement.
- You can enter the employee’s “Personal email address”, to which employees wish to receive their final settlement payslip and Form-16.
- Enter any relevant notes in the “Notes” textbox.
- To begin the termination process, click on “SAVE”.
TO REVOKE THE EMPLOYEE’S TERMINATION #
- To revert the termination process, click the “Revoke Termination” button.
Note: If the full and final settlement has been processed to the employee, you cannot revoke the termination.