Asset history is an important page where you view the complete history of an asset such as “Employee Name, Employee id, Assigned date, Return date and Assigned by”.
- Employee Name: The name of the employees to whom the asset was assigned in the past and who is currently using the asset will be shown.
- Employee id: The Employee id of the employee who used the asset in the past and who is currently using the asset will be shown.
- Assigned date: The date on which you have assigned the asset to each employee.
- Return date: The date on which each employee returned the asset or when the organization revokes the asset.
- Assigned by: This refers to the name of the person, usually the head/ hr manager, who assigns the asset to the employee.