For a visual walkthrough, watch our tutorial video below.
Asset history is an important page where you view the complete history of an asset such as “Employee Name, Employee id, Assigned date, Return date and Assigned by”.
- Employee Name: The name of the employees to whom the asset was assigned in the past and who is currently using the asset will be shown.
- Employee id: The Employee id of the employee who used the asset in the past and who is currently using the asset will be shown.
- Assigned date: The date on which you have assigned the asset to each employee.
- Return date: The date on which each employee returned the asset or when the organization revokes the asset.
- Assigned by: This refers to the name of the person, usually the head/ hr manager, who assigns the asset to the employee.