You can view all the timesheets under the Inbox in three sections (My requests, Awaiting approval and Completed). If you want to view that timesheet’s complete information, you can click on that particular timesheet. Once you click on any timesheet, you can view that timesheet’s complete information on the right side. It provides details such as billable or non-billable time spent on each task for various projects on each day. It also highlights any leaves, holidays, weekends, a total logged time, and billable time in the timesheet. You can also view the date & time of the timesheet by hovering over the estimated time.
- My requests
The employees can view all their submitted timesheets along with the status of that timesheet.
- Awaiting Approval
The reporting manager can view all the timesheets awaiting their approval. To approve/reject the timesheet, you can click on the timesheet of that particular employee.
- Once you verify the timesheet, you can click on the “Approve” button to approve the timesheet. Else, you may reject it by clicking on the “Reject or Reject with reason” button.
- Once the timesheet is approved/rejected, that timesheet will be moved automatically to the completed tab.
You can view all the approved and rejected timesheets here.
Statuses of the timesheet
- All the submitted timesheets awaiting approval will be in “Pending” status.
- All the timesheets that are approved will be in “Approved” status.
- If the reporting manager rejects the timesheet, it will be marked as “Rejected”.
- The timesheet will be marked as “Revoked” once you revoke it.